I’m 26 and I live in Huddersfield with my other half Liam, our dopey German Shepherd Dog, Jet and two rescue cats, Freddie and Spencer. You can spot them alongside a few others in my pets section.
When I’m not working my day job as a retoucher, looking after four-legged furries or shooting awesome weddings, you’ll probably find me lounging (ok, napping) on my sofa with a cup of coffee and Netflix asking me if I’m ‘still watching’.
When I am conscious, however, I will more than likely be browsing through social media and Pinterest, usually looking for interior design inspiration. I love to shop around for furniture to up-cycle, buy cushions that I know will only end up on the floor and plants my cats will chew when I’m not looking.
I’m a self confessed Instagram addict, but this is a good thing as I follow lots of photographers and people who keep me inspired on a daily basis with all kinds of work. Sometimes it’s even enough to get me up off the sofa and out into the big wide world with my backpack and walking boots. As Huddersfield is surrounded by so many beautiful places such as the Peak District, it really is the perfect place for me to be.
Landscape and travel photography has always been a love of mine, but I can’t help think how amazing it would be to have a lovely couple to photograph surrounded by nature. It would be a dream to shoot an elopement in the countyside or abroad so if that sounds like your cup of tea, drop me a line!
You can see more of my personal work here!
- My favourite colour is green!
- I listen to rock and heavy metal music (not so obvious I bet!)
- I have 3 tattoos: a tree, a wildflower bunch and a fox in a pile of leaves. There’s a definite theme going on there…
- I spent over two years home fostering cats for a local rescue. In that time I fostered and rehomed over 70 cats and kittens! Okay, so two of them never made it past the door, but I think that’s still pretty good going.
- I won my first ‘big’ camera in a competition when I was 11. You could say the rest is history!
- I spent my entire time at college and uni experimenting with bold choices of hair colour. That’s out of my system now – I think!
- I love travelling and exploring new places. The top of my bucket list was Canada until last year when I went on a 3 week trip of a lifetime. The next few places on the list are: Prague, Copenhagen, Kiev (Chernobyl), Venice, the rest of Italy and Iceland.
- My favourite take away is Dominos. I’ll have a large margherita and extra garlic dip please, thanks!
We have lots of questions! Where can we find out more?
Easy! Just head over here to my info page…
Currently booking 2021 and 2022 weddings.
Want to know if I have your date available?
“We are so pleased with the finished photos and would 100% recommend Jenna to anyone! Thanks again for capturing our special day.”
See more real weddings on the blog below
A relaxed summer pub & marquee wedding at The Inn at Whitewell nestled deep in the countryside in the Forest of Bowland. The Inn at Whitewell - the perfect country wedding venue I can honestly say that I loved this wedding at The Inn at Whitewell, Clitheroe. As a...
I'm currently sat writing this Camp Katur wedding photography blog in my pyjamas. This would usually be quite sad on a Friday night except now no one is allowed out anyway so I don't feel bad! Great news for me and my PJs! (They're Lion King ones in case you were...
Last summer I worked as an associate to photograph a lovely relaxed Town Hall wedding. It was cracking flags all day and the huge smile you're about to witness from the bride didn't leave her face the entire time. Town Hall Ceremony in Chesterfield Michelle...